It looks like the UFC superstar won’t be facing any further legal repercussions stemming from a march incident in which he smashed a man’s cell phone. It looks like at …read more
The charges against Conor McGregor have been officially dropped in the cell-phone smashing incident that occurred outside a Miami nightclub on March 11. …read more
Conor McGregor has resolved his legal matters in Miami.
Per the Associated Press, prosecutors have dropped all charges against McGregor in regards to a March 11 incident outside of a Miami …read more
All charges against Conor McGregor in the phone smashing incident in Miami have been dropped.
The State Attorney’s office opted not to pursue the case any further after the victim, Ahmed …read more
Prosecutors have dropped charges against star fighter Conor McGregor after he allegedly smashed a fan’s phone outside a Miami hotel.
The State Attorney’s Office said Monday the victim has stopped cooperating …read more
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) president Dana White didn’t end up meeting Conor McGregor in Miami. McGregor is eligible to compete again after serving a six-month suspension from the Nevada State …read more
Just a couple weeks back, UFC president Dana White said he was convinced Conor McGregor would return to the octagon in 2019 and that he would meet the former UFC …read more
Last month in Miami, former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion Conor McGregor found himself in hot water (again), after an early morning run-in with an overeager fan. This encounter ended …read more
Video footage of Conor McGregor being arrested last month in Miami on charges of strong-armed robbery is making the rounds, and TMZ Sports has the police bodycam footage.
In the …read more
Conor McGregor didn’t put up a fight when Miami police officers took him into custody on suspicion of strong-arm robbery last month.
But the former UFC two-division champion certainly made the …read more
Clearer surveillance footage shows Conor McGregor’s phone-smashing actions that led to his arrest in Miami. For those wanting to see clearer, more conclusive footage concerning what led to Conor McGregor’s …read more
Photos: Conor McGregor through the years
As expected, former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor has pleaded not guilty to reduced charges for an alleged altercation with a fan in Miami.
McGregor, 30, …read more
The man suing Conor McGregor for allegedly destroying his cell phone outside a Miami nightclub has apparently reached a settlement with the former UFC champion. …read more
According to court records per MMAJunkie, prosecutors have reduced two charges against Conor McGregor in his alleged incident with a fan and his cellphone outside a Miami nightclub last month. …read more